Originally posted on 10/23/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by sfi50 View Post
don t know what happened, use to stop by here everyday and was two page of tips, now ??? GL
Many of the "old" regular posters are gone after Bdevils exit. I just made the decision to try and keed the thread going because at a time there was to many tips posted in the service play area. So instead of that I would keep it all together in one daily thread like before. I don't care if I or anyone else is posting the thread every day, who wants to do it, can do it. I just think we should keep the old rules. If you look back at the last weeks of posting you can see that basket and tennis also is posted. And what I know, this is a soccer thread, so keep it that way. But as I said, many of the old posters are gone and many new has come. So that is why there never are more than one page. Could also be that the services are to expensive to buy from. I don't buy from any services and will not do it. I never bet on any of the posted games, only if I like it. I think in the long run you will be better if you cap your own games.