Originally posted on 10/21/2012:

Gonna try to post most of my plays in this thread only when I see games I like. 20-10 +12.42 units in all posted plays and really like this NFL card today:

Jacksonville +6.5 -110 5 units.

I know about the struggles in general of teams traveling east to west but I really like a beleaguered Jaguars team coming off their bye versus a very underwhelming Oakland squad. We all saw how tough the Raiders played Atlanta cross country off their bye last week. I'm really expecting a letdown here and Jacksonville to play with some pride after some pretty poor efforts. MJD will have a big day against a porous Oakland D.

Washington +6 -110 4 units

You are never out of a game with RG3 and I've been really impressed with the way he's carried this team this season. I think the Giants come out a bit sluggish this week after their drubbing of the Niners last week. Giants routinely struggle at home and against a team that beat them twice last year with considerably (!!!) less talent at the QB I'll gladly take the 6.

St Louis +5 -110 2 units

Rams a very young team that is well coached facing a team who played lights out last week and is in a bit of a letdown spot in a game most think they will breeze through. I really like this much improved Rams D that will bring some pressure against a team without much of a run threat. Add n the fact that GB is dealing with quite a few defensive injuries and I'll take the dog here.

Gl with your plays.