Originally posted on 10/17/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by Fader View Post
Ya, I'm inclined to agree with BigAl. There's nothing wrong with checking someone's analysis and making a decision for yourself. It's just dumb as hell to fade/tail blindly. IC usually has some good writeups in any case. That said, I wouldn't recommend tailing his baseball, hockey, football or any playoff game however.
IC won back to back years in Football bro. He won 2 out of every 3 weekends last year. A bad weekend doesn't change that. Football is not his best sport, but he has made money in it.

I love how Al sits and there discusses each play like any of us actually care. Lol, you think anyone on here actually cares what anyone else thinks on here? That's why we come and look what plays Touts are on to begin with. You know why? Because we don't trust ourselves.

I like you Al, I'm just telling you that these "discussions" are useless. Are you really going to change your opinion or form your opinion based on what any of us think? If you do, you have more serious problems listening to random keyboard warriors.