Originally posted on 10/17/2012:

after this debate. I like George Will think it was the best performance I have ever seen in a debate. Naturally you R's will disagree but like I said many times before many of you guys would not admit defeat even if you were a US calvary soldier at Little Big Horn.

This was a much bigger victory than Mitt enjoyed in debate 1. If the electorate turned on that performance they should turn even more on this one. Obama was magnificent and definitely energized his base and all D's everywhere. I can visualize a bounce that may very well produce O biggest lead in the polls since this race began. Naturally I expect much name calling but I am simply reporting like I see it and I think almost all impartial people see it similarly. Of course, I realize that I may be wrong.

What I find amusing that some R's have the balls to use the word lying against O after the chorus of lies told by Mitt. If I were an R that would be my very last cry, say anything in defense but not--he lied. My God guys your man leads the stratosphere in lying at debates. If lying at debates was a horse race Mitt would win the triple crown.