Originally posted on 10/16/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by marcojuiceman View Post

While the betting public is looking at these two teams as being marginally equal and taking the home team getting points,
a sharper bettor will look at the factors overlooked by the public and see the value that others do not see. When analyzed a little bit more, the sharp bet is clearly on the favorite here. Add in the fact that teams favored by 3 1/2 points in college football this season are hitting at 73% and this is a Tuesday night gift for the betting world.

Just wanted to clear something up here. The reasons/analysis you mentioned to take ULL in this thread have all been pretty straight forward things that the average Joe looks at when deciding to take a side. All the obvious numbers/angles all point to a play on ULL here. Maybe I'm mistaken and you meant for readers to look at some other angles not mentioned (the write up doesn't suggest this however), but the 'factors' you've mentioned in your post are far from info the 'sharp bettor' puts too much weight into. I don't mean to be rude or anything, but the statistics you've thrown out in this thread are for the most part pretty useless.

Good luck on everyone's plays regardless. I've never had a good feel for these Tuesday/Wednesday crap conference games.