Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=16389770'>posted</a> on 10/15/2012:

Party was October 6th. I went with the same girl again this weekend and she finally texted me all the pics the other day. It was a sick time and i cant wait to go to the next paint party

Also a funny story from what happened this past saturday Oct 13th

we agreed beforehand that i would drive her home after the club. then we get there and she goes, "you dont have to drive me home tonight". i'm like why? she says she is on her period. at this point i thought she might have been testing me to see if i just wanted the pussy. i said, "oh idc if we have sex but i will still give you a ride home". it was true b/c i was gonna give her and her friend a ride home regardless.

so there is some girl drama at the club and we end up leaving early around 1:30 am. i'm driving her and her friend home, who is hot too. now this red SUV pulls up next to me on the highway and starts screaming out the window. now the friend goes, "oh shyt thats my stalker ex boyfriend!" i have no fuking clue how he found us on the road tho. creepy. this guy was nuts. he lowers his window and starts screaming at us and then my girl lowers her window and shouts back to defend us. i was afraid the guy would throw something at my car so i just slowed down and let him pass us.

so i drop the friend off and the same SUV is parked outside the friends house. we almost called the cops but instead of confronting the situation, we drove around the block and she went into her house from the rear entrance.

these college broads go crazy when they dance with dudes. i tried making a video but i got a bad camera angle and the video sucked. i was so pissed b/c it was so much better than it looks here

if the youtube embedder does not work try this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sMdP...1&feature=plcp

anyway, here are the pics

my outfit before the club... DC skater shirt and ripped up fukking jeans. did not want to wear expensive clothes b/c they were gonna get destroyed. basically how apricotsinner32 dresses on a normal day JK i still love ya pal

i was all covered in paint but she didnt get it too bad.

i love the face she is making here

in the pizza parlor after the club

cute pic <3

dancing in the club. her friend got trashed with paint bad

pizza parlor again with all her friends who were really fun to hang out with

again

me looking for something in the infamous back seat of the corolla. i love the black interior which is great b/c i get stains on my seat all the time

still looking... i had no idea she was taking pics at this time. but it was funny

me playing with her very energetic dog