Originally posted on 10/15/2012:

Actually I don't think he smirked at all. I watched the video. At the 8 minute mark he clearly says, "The line moved from 51.5 down to 47.5". I saw several 47.5 this morning.

I have a serious question for you now: Why lie about what his line he mentions clearly 47.5 and when we all watch the same video? I mean isn't it difficult to mislead someone when we all watch the same video?

I'm pretty sure that philosophy he talks about is for College Basketball, he's always mix and matched for other sports. But then again, you seem to know a lot about IC for a guy that joined in October, .

By the way, are you Charlie? If you are, I think Charlie is a good capper, but it doesn't make others bad.

What wait to next season are you referring to bro? It's difficult to get a lecture about IC from a guy that joined in October. We know all about him and we've been following him for ages.

I think he's no different from most cappers, sometimes he starts hot and then cools off or the other way. I remember when he was hot in the NBA big time early, and then cooled off. He started off WNBA really cold conversely and then heated up. Here are the numbers that I have for him for 2012:

He's not a Football guy, he's decent, but his best sport is any type of Basketball from my experience with him. And, he's honest which can be more than said for the other guys.

His record for 2012: All Documented.

College Basketball: +$8400
WNBA: +$5400
Football: +$2120
NBA: +$2000
CFL: +$900
MLB: -$1500
Hockey:-$1540

IC for the 2012-2013 Year: $15,780