Originally posted on 10/13/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie Mccracken View Post
Kid gloves, Shar-bear. Kid gloves. Can we discuss this rationally?
Of course. I've actually kept my mouth shut for a long time not only at the urging of my colleagues but because it's not my style to disparage someone. Doesn't feel good after that one second adrenalin rush when we hit 'post' on something when you know you're knocking them the fok out.

However, my child and my parenting has been brought up today. Any of the old-timers know that this is a breaking point for me and if you mention any of that in a disparaging way - as was done several times today - then I will eventually attack back. I take the sexist, rude, nasty comments that are directed at me and either ignore or try to fight back but I draw the line when it comes to my child. It hurts enough when I see other peoples' kids mentioned but when you come at mine? I will come at you with everything I have. And I've seen males react the same way so let's not say it's a chick thing. Or I'm on my rag. Or I'm PMS'ing. Thank you = ChiArchie, Mikejamm, Hels, etc...

Hels is Hels and Shari is Shari. But focus on me and not my child. If you venture out of that then don't come crying when I smack the fok out of you.