J.M. Disciple
    J.M. Disciple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9667

John Morrison 2012-13 NBA Thread : Nominated Post

Originally posted on 10/12/2012:

wizcodlifa

Not all JM systems are winning systems, so what they mean by having a huge bankroll is be prepared to go broke if you choose to follow all his systems with his guidelines. Everyone in SBR knows John Morrison is a marketing tool. He covers up losses left and right. For example if you check out the JM MLB thread he had 4-6 C bet losses of which he claims an undefeated season! It is just not possible to be a winning season this year following his guide lines.

Best advice anyone can give you is to have around 50 units per system you follow, so if you want to follow Wallco's systems Chase110 (NBA), Wallco's gold system (NHL), JM NBA road system, and maybe one other system, then you should have around 200-300 units as a bankroll.

I believe JM MLB, JM NHL, and JM NFL all lost money these past seasons. JM NBA continues to be solid system over the past 10 seasons, which have been tested. With all the different strategies going on its better to drop the weaker systems and play a bigger unit size on the ones that have been fully tested.

NHL systems that seem to make money from my experience deal with higher juice plays and can easily wipe out 20%-50% of your bankroll on one series. I would dedicate a large portion of your bankroll directly towards NBA systems particularly John Morrison NBA using the strategies discussed in this thread. Wallco's 1-3-5 (maybe dlunc's or Wilba's not sure), or 7/5 strategy have been proven to make the most money.

h00dini
    h00dini's Avatar Become A Pro!

anybody here use executioner sports? i used him for 2 weeks and won big. anybody has his picks this weekend? same system like morrison but more plays. please post if anybody here is a member.