Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=16359162'>posted</a> on 10/13/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
My tennis match ups are never in the book you bloody meatball! Haven't you seen the threads complaining about that or do you only read the crap you want to cry about??? Or maybe the thread at the top of the tennis forum saying only QFs on in Slams would be posted??? Oh wait... I forgot the selfish tosser I was talking about here.

And yeah mikewhiner... I did earn my points by logging in. And by not being a degen. Sorry those concepts are foreign to you but no one gives a rats ass. You suck at poker? Many other posters don't. Oh wait...they all must be SBR plants too. Or maybe - just maybe - you're shithouse at playing poker. Did you ever think of that?? Nah. Win a tourney at FT or PokerStars and everyone's a legend. I'll give you a hint... I've won 20+ tournies at FT and I still suck. Learn pot odds and how to adjust your play according to whom you're sitting with. But nah, it''s much better to cry about 8 players at a table being SBR plants and SBR trying to screw you out of getting your super duper important points bet down on an NBA game. Come on now.
I sent Mike to bed Shari. He's had his sippie and a blankie.

No more piling on.