Originally posted on 10/08/2012:

Yeah, Obama got WHOOPED on. But to be fair - lets track where it matters. Pennsylvania, Ohio and Florida. If Romney does not get a piece of 2 of those, it's game over.
Also, we have 3 more debates (including the VP one, which COULD be VERY entertaining).
I expect Willard Mittens (sorry, worst candidate ever put for forth by ANY party in my lifetime) to win 1 of those 3 - and the sad thing is, he's not that far off from Obama. Both are pure politicians - and both would hurt our nation going forward.
I advise voting for another party or not voting for that office at all when you DO go and vote -which you must, or your opinion becomes shite.
I'm voting for 'none of the above', unless Republicans are able to take it off the ballot here in NV, which they are trying to do.
F Republicans, unless you're a millionaire. Otherwise, you're a f'n toolbag and I'd debate ANY topic with you.
Not saying Obama is better (read: NDAA 2012/Patriot Act, which Mittens ALSO supports), but a (R) President, following economic trends will accelerate the death of American Imperialism.

Just figure this out. Who is more American? The person that spends his welfare check back into the system or the person that hides their money not on American soil? I know that might blow your douche brains up, for those of you that watch fox - and are as retarded as russians that follow their state controlled media. It's essentially the same thing - all you have to do is read the news. Heck, even foxnews.com has more facts than the bullcrap you see on the tv. F'n douchebag shills shilling for douchebag millionaires+'s.

If you are a millionaire+ earner, I'd respect your opinion more if you said 'that's why'. But 99.9999999999% of you aren't, so f'n wake up already. Sheesh. Do you even know what it is to read and parse data on your own? Shocking, to me. I just hope you don't question other people's intelligence since yours is close to that of my cat. My cat sides with FRESH/WARM salmon. It's delicious out of the can. She loves it. She also would NOT vote for a communist style news intelligencia like the majority of these forums.. She'd barf up the chicken/gravy that she got off of foodstamps that she would be on whilst the money goes UP and not everywhere. It's gotta cycle or we all will lose.

Some spend to stay alive and some spend to have their balls washed by morons 24/7 and put the rest away out of this country at a lower tax rate. Way I see it, the blind UNintelligent (R) people on these forums are millionaire+ ball washers, because they never learned how to think on their own. F'n muppet ballwashing morons.

Yep, the US is fahked whoever gets elected - but I ain't gonna contribute to the moronity of the 2 party system. You already lose when they collude to make is so.

Thing is, we can fight it with STRONG candidates like Gary Johnson or just not voting for the office, which is what I intend, unless the voter fraud party Republicans get their way. NONE of the above is a GREAT option to voters. Hopefully NV doesn't get f'd by the (R) party in this regard.