Originally posted on 10/05/2012:

I assume it was the same reason for example that PWAD lost one of his many accounts back when he was on here yapping about chargebacking Justbet. Or why posters have their accounts closed when they try to extort books - SBR sponsor or not.

This industry is hard enough as it is for you guys who solely bet from the US. Some might not agree with the stance SBR takes on this but there's no need to post detailed processing info, or even worse, brag about something like this. A book making a mistake when they're aiming to quickly process who knows how many payouts a day - something we all know BI prides themselves on - shouldn't be seen as a time to rejoice publicly. It's actually quite scary to see how many would just take the cash, lose that out and in reality lose the other decent outs available to US bettors because that info will have spread already. The least of his worries if he intends to continue to gamble offshore is losing a posting account at some Internet msg forum. Makes zero sense for him to have started that thread but I guess he was just excited maybe. $1500 is a lot of cash to some people I suppose.