Originally posted on 10/05/2012:

I sure do appreciate all the well wishes from the people who posted in this thread.

It was quite a ride though I did wind up hedging the wager as I bet $20K on the Rangers in game 2 of the series and then $44K on game 3.

Even with the hedging, I still had $40,000 riding on the last game as I was looking at a $25K hedge profit if Texas won and $65K on the A's.

For those who wanted to know, I made the wager at Heritage and the customer service staff was incredibly helpful (as they always seem to be). After emailing them about hedging scenarios, MIKE put me in contact with someone from their risk team offering me all sorts of options with Heritage allowing me to bet the final 2 games directly with them using my wager as a hedge (as opposed to having to run all over town to get $20K and then $40K wagers placed).
OP is a 1%er, surely has enough to hedge properly. Pinny was taking 30k on the game. Oh that's right you still bet $250 at bodog.
Yes, I did have enough to hedge properly and NO I don't bet at Bodog any longer as my limits were reduced to peanuts and their customer service is downright AWFUL which is quite common among "recreational" books. Being from the U.S., I no longer have an account at Pinny even though I know its possible to do so.

To all of the people who participated in this thread wishing me luck, I donate all of my betpoints to you.

Thanks again for all the well wishes.

Wager copied and pasted below

Ticket Details : # 46130234-1
Wager Type : Future/Prop
Wager Status : Win
Risk / To Win Amount : 500.00 /
125,000.00(USD)

Accepted : 7/9/2012 8:32PM -
PST

Won : 125,000.00

Amount Paid : 125500.00

Sport / Event : MLB Futures