Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=16249072'>posted</a> on 10/04/2012:

Hello guys,it was necessary to close my thread in Players Talk,it was no fun anymore,not for me and not for the many followers and good guys who just wanted to talk about sport,a few idiots ruined it, so i deceided to move to the Basketball forum and here i am,in this thread you will get Basketball picks from around the Globe,most of you know Women Basketball is my speciality ,but in this thread we will have everyhing, NBA,WNBA,Eurobasket, Women Leagues from all over the world,unfortunately, if you want to post here it is necessary to be SBR pro ,this measure was necessary to prevent this thread from trolls,but of course you are all welcome

I have reset my spreadsheet to zero today for a new start, i cashed out my winnings, and i will start this thread with the same unit range i had in the other thread 1-5 units a game, so that all who want to follow can do it with their own unit size

lets start this thread with a pick on the WNBA Conference finals, i know a lot of people going to play the LA Sparks tonight,and yes i lost a lot of money on the Lynx Sunday, but I have to go with the Lynx at home, the LA Sparks on the road are not the real deal

Minnesota Lynx -5 5units@-105 is my first pick in this new thread

and to warm up for tonight i have a game from the Baltic League,Liepajas from Lithuania are big
11.5 favorites over Valga, a small Clun from Estland, Lithuania is a Basketball fanatic country and they should this cover easy at home, 11.30 is the tip off
Liepajas
-11.5 over Valga 2units@-103
good luck guys ,lets have this thread a good start