Originally posted on 10/03/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by cory1111 View Post
Ray,
Its not the same thing, because the first payout wasnt until about 2 weeks ago, well into Justin's so-called investigation. My mother goes by both names slow boy,we went over this. My mother didnt think Heritage would have a problem with her winning, since they took her 53 losing deposits under her married name.
no shit, son...we know she goes by both..but why be a dumbass and deposit with a Roth cc? why not use a Harnash cc...i guess she might not have one, but the entire depositing method and change of names is sketchy as fukk...you went about it the wrong way and thought you would get away with it since they told her a payment would be processed (yes, i realize they stopped it when they caught the fraud) but for anyone to think the acct. was being freerolled is complete lunacy...if they dont catch you and your mom in fraud, that acct. gets every single cent of that money...that is no freeroll...mf is wrong and prop is just being an annoying little sheep chasing monkeys tail around now...

do it better next time!