Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=16231442'>posted</a> on 10/02/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
ha potentially
Ok, what do you make of this statement then. Because if i wasn't convinced of gabe's trollness I certainly would have had my jimmies rustled.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
End of year card in Vegas sounds good, hope I can make enough to save up for it

the books that allowed mma parlays have all cut me off, so the ones i'm with now don't allow it... not making as much as i used to.
1. Is this factual statement?

Does gabe mean offshore books? Because I thought he only bet local. Last I heard he was getting freeplays from krazy karen after he lost 10k, (coincidentally the one time in his thread where he posted picks before the fights). Now we are to believe that gabe is crushing them so bad he got "cut off" by krazy karen (lol) and he is a pro gambler providing for his parents with his income? That is the story he is going on so far.

2. Gabe is so stupid he thinks people actually believe this shit.

The bouncy castles, losing 10k, his miraculous comeback with baseball plays to get out the hole (that he never posted). Cmon, thats as stupid as people believing jjgold actually had a bookie black mark his face with shoe polish. But MMA fans are usually quite young, and especially naive so i wouldn't blame him too much there.

3. Night shift gabe and morning shift gabe got their stories mixed up

4. The post was troll bait

What do you think?