Originally posted on 10/02/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
I post plays when good ones arise.

I just dont chase the attention of the forum.

Where are your plays? You ever made one for yourself?
Well it's funny you ask.

I actually started posting my plays for the hell of it when i joined here and I won 46 units in my very first post (check it)

After that i posted a bunch more parlays and then just got tired of posting each day, it was more of a hey im new here check my plays kinda thing.

After building a nice bankroll I found roxxy after IC had a giant play that absolutely sucked and lost and someone mentioned roxxys thread.

From there the guy started winning me money almost every night, and it was so ridiculous that i increased my units because he was so consistent at winning. his huge bets 15+ unit bets were like 90 something percent on the season so i just dropped large cash on these and it was awesome. but then....

All of a sudden around the second week of august i think? shit just hasnt been the same and the trolling started bad.. he hit some bad picks and then just had so many plays that were 50/50 from the beginning and its now to the point the guy is being scrutinized for everything he says or does and its bad news. he deserves way more respect for what he has done this season, what he has provided to people.

He had a very bad day yes we all know that dalhomo, but what you don't realize is these bad days for roxxy are some peoples LIVES. they go have never seen a winning day like roxxy can provide and that goes to show you that the reason why a lot of you people that are so jealous and shit is because you can never provide a day like that to anyone let alone consistently like roxxy provided.

you guys also need to realize that this man brought so much attention to SBR and they should be fuckin thankful for that shit. People signed up from countries i hadn't even heard of before to say thank you to him because he managed to win enough money for them to put dinner on the table for god knows how many kids at the end of the day, or payed the fuckin minimum rent for a roof over a families head ect... who knows what it did in the end but the point is that people came here to say fuckin thank you, THANK YOU.... words that you penetrating trolls will never use because you are a different fuckkin breed.

My point here is roxxy has provided more good than bad to a LOT of thankful people, and the few trolls that want to stick around and make their meaningless lives seem better are just a fraction of the people that appreciate what this man does.

Please look into the mirror and realize what you try and do and say on the "internet" does not make you any better of a person it makes you a coward, a fuckkin keyboard coward!

That is all, Thank you again roxxy!