Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=16219376'>posted</a> on 10/01/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
You have me confused with another troll.

I don't make a big deal win or lose.

I am merely in charge of exposing Roxxy as a fraud. I think i have done a pretty good job so far.

I mean did you see the Seahawks at +173? I am yet to find anyone else that did
I don't really bash ppl on this forum, matter of fact i don't think i've ever said anything bad about anyone. But c'mon man, you're like this little kid that's so damn annoying that whines all the time. How old are you? I never understood coming into other ppl's thread to bash, if you have a point to make make it and be done with it. You made your case, no one cares, so just let it be. It's his thread, for people that want to follow his picks or want his opinion. This is like you telling me you got this amazing deal on a tv (let's say you got lucky and got a deal at a store, might have even been teh cashier's mistake but either way you walked out with an amzing deal on a tv), and I say bullshit, and for the rest of your life me telling everyone that your deal on the tv was bullshit. It doesn't matter what I say because u got the tv and u're the one that saved money. So whether he really got it at +173 or not, it really doesn't matter to you or anyone else. You said your point about you thinking he is lying, so if people want to believe roxxy let them. In the end, +173 or +150 it both cashed. You think you're doing a good job about exposing roxxy, honestly you're doing a horrible job. You're annoying the heck out of everybody that they just don't care for what you have to say, even if it's the right thing.