Originally posted on 09/30/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
I think we should have a three way call with Justin, Dan and yourself if the parties are willing. We were told you would be paid, in the process of being paid or possibly were already were paid. If you are willing to have a three way call please PM Justin and reference this post.
Please dont take this the wrong way...but I have NOT been paid my $5k...Wagerweb said the initial $5k was frozen and with the help of Lou I was paid $2.5k and the other half likely to be paid to me. I have never received that nor have I received the "frozen" wire in question. So with that said please stop confusing readers by posting that I was paid. It has not happened and it has not been proven by Wagerweb...thus its hearsay and should not be mentioned in the matter. Lets try to stick with what we all know to be factual...Thanks

Also what will a 3 way conference call do for me at this point? Since May 2, 2012...I have periodically called Dan and in 4 months I have not reached him nor recieved a phone call back from him. Here are the list of excuses made by Wagerweb since August 2011.

- I was said to have a "beard", which makes no sense seeing how I was with Wagerweb for 6 years with no problems, every check sent to me was in my name to my home address. No rules were circumventative unlike other cases against Wagerweb.

-I was said to not be the owner of the email account that is on file which was shown to be false

-and now its said I have magically received the frozen wire in question. I have done my homework on international banking in the last year and have learned that a frozen wire would either be fully confiscated by the government or returned back to the sender....and thats if the sender fights to get the money back in the first place. In NO CASE would it be released to the receiver, since it would have been frozen by the intermediary bank and not allowed into the country.

So a 3 way call does what for me again? Wagerweb has taken their position of not paying me balance of $2.5k and are moving forward with a smear campaign against me. Yet they can't prove I was not paid...whereas I CAN PROVE I wasn't paid. Wagerweb has had a year to show anyone that I was paid and that it made it to my bank account...yet they haven't done so and they get upgraded.