knicks are a joke

they fukked up by trading all those good players for melo

melo is a cancer

5teamparlay
    WINNING!!!
    5teamparlay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

11-5-12:

The Knicks busted the game open in the third quarter, stretching the lead to 21 points. They got a surprising third from 38-year-old Rasheed Wallace, who scored eight points and hit a couple of 3-pointers, including a 26-footer at the buzzer to end the quarter.
    After a solid first, the Sixers fell apart, and got nothing going with their set offense. Jrue Holiday led them with 17 points.
    Wallace was wooed out of retirement by coach Mike Woodson following two years off spent in quiet in North Carolina. He gave the Knicks a nice, unexpected boost in the quarter from long range. Several thousand Knicks fans came out to the Wells Fargo Center and they went wild when Wallace, a Philadelphia native, unleashed his 3-point attempts.
    In his 5 minutes in the third, Wallace's eight points outscored every Sixers bench player overall except Nick Young. Wallace finished with 10 points and wore a button-down ''Philla'' shirt in the locker room.
    ''It's nice to be here, always,'' Wallace said. ''I've never really left Philly, and I've been here a few times, attending Sixers games, since I last played. Everyone here has always shown me love, and I have for them.''