Originally posted on 09/28/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
Define iorny.

Two posters, one portrayed as a "Gangster" (I have never met him so I do not know the truth), the other, has a Nazi as his profile pic, and they are buddies....

Oh internet.

I digress ....

I like Chicago here. Dallas offense has been very bad because of the offensive line. i said it at the begging of the year. Romo is always throwing under pressure, Murray is always hit in the backfield... They have alot of stars, but the O-line is horrible... even pre-snap mistakes.... look at all the false starts last week...
lol...im assuming you referring to me? im not a gangster (i guess it just depends on how you define the word tho), and now days im no definition of the word at all as im just a hard working stiff still trying to dig my way out of a hole i was put in years ago when i got jammed up....

ive talked to LB on this site for a long time, well before he became a celebrity for his really good nba run and still like talking sports with him, i could certainly do w/o all the attention and drama, i guess that why he gets so much shit but at the end of day if you get to know me im just a cat that tends to look at things differently than most and like to discuss this thing we do..noting more nothing less... im sure if you ask enough ppl they say im a ok guy just trying to share some of my experience/thoughts/takes on gms whether they right or sometimes extremely wrong...i do blow up from time to time generally cause i dont see the need for ppl to be disrespectful/bash ppl over the net to make themselves feel better when we know they aint acting like that on the street....