Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=16156044'>posted</a> on 09/26/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
Roxxy's Neteller Gold VIP status is fake:

Dear Roxxyfish,

We have some exciting news – we have just reinvented our VIP program and you're now a NETELLER Gold VIP! Although you do not currently meet the activity standards for our Gold level, we wanted to get you started with these added benefits as a show of appreciation for your history with us.

With features like free withdrawals, flexible transaction limits and access to our new VIP-exclusive help chat, there's plenty to be excited about as a Gold VIP member. Plus, if you transfer 105,000 USD* or more by the end of 2012, you'll remain at Gold VIP status in 2013.

EXPOSED!!!
Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post

Everything makes sense now.
listen Daihomo and Hawley you are really two extraordinary piece of shits, you think you can damage my reputation with fake emails???? i am a Neteller Gold Vip for 4 years now, i knew when i post something1 to verify myself that some of you lowlifes do something like that. too bad that everyone who can count 1+1 together can see that this what you posted is not as neteller email, plus you peabrains think Neteller would send a email to me starting with Dear Roxxyfish??????
that would mean Neteller have to know my forum nickname, loool. plus i am sure Neteller do not even know what SBR is you stupid little incest product, they should have killed you and you mom whore right after birth to prevent the earth from such scum like you
and for you Hawley i have no words, you are a piece of shit period