Originally posted on 09/22/2012:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FREE $ PLAYS RECORD: 28-16 (Pays Da Billz)

Belgium Soccer

12:00pm

Anderlecht vs. Zulte Waregem

Jermer's Comments: Hello again, SBR. I've took a much needed break the past week, but I want you to know I hear your callings. Your 328 emails/messages/texts have been heard! FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$ is back!

I'd like to share with you a email I received on Thursday from a woman in Alice Springs, Australia. Basically, the lady goes on and says her son has been coming home with thousands of dollars ( its australian dollars. I dont know how much this is in ghetto $), and she was concerned about where he was getting this kind of loot. The kid works at a fueling station as a cashier. She suspected drugs. So as any concerned Mom would, she started investigating his room, phone, pc etc. She said what she found shocked her.......

Her son.....GAMBLES! Oh noes!

She went on to say she read all of the text messages on his phone and the boy and his friend Zack, who also worked at the fueling station would take money out of the cash register, and bet it on Jermer's FREE $$$$ plays, WIN, and put the money back before anyone noticed. Apparently, him and this kid Zack had done this for like 4 days straight and racked up about $2700 AUS in profit (Again, no idea how much this is in ghetto $). Now on to the good part....

Well, the Mom started reading SBR and said she started investigating this "Jermer" and went back and read all of my posts for the last few months. At first she said I was disgusting, but as she read on she began to have feelings for me. Long story short, Jermer been skyping with some Australian Yummy Mommy. Shit, SON!
Here is a pic for you non believers.

Jermer is going to tap that shit

Anyway, I like the OVERS in this game. 2-1 final score. Time to make some money because Jermer fly's for pussy.

Pick:
Anderlecht vs. Zulte Waregem OVER 2.5 GOALS!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$