Originally posted on 09/21/2012:

Been around SBR for about 1.5 years and only Players Talk for about 7-8 months, I cannot understand the amount of posters that bring nothing to the table.

By that I mean, no videos, no picks, no solid opinions on games. They come and post 4-5x a day bashing other posters and getting their 12 betpoints to put towards a pizza to feed their pathetic family/lives.

It really is sickening, SBR should make a requirement to give out points to posters for bringing something to the table.

None of the trolling or false claims even phase me because I laugh at SBR and I think there are some good guys on this site and others that are just looking to join a group of trolls and troll around on same posters daily whether it be (Frogs, Landers, PWAD, etc)

Then you have the people that will sit there and poke fun at someone's appearance whether it be (Deuce, TTwarriors, others) But will not post a video/picture of themselves. It really is despicable.

These players should not receive betpoints/posting privileges for bringing nothing to an SBR community.

Finally, I love the 8-10 guys that like to come into my thread and say "Cant pick a winner, I'm fading etc, but never post their own plays OR TICKETS/SS of the fades" --- they love to preach they are fading, whether it be Landers or any other capper but will not prove it and in reality probably

A) Either don't bet at all other than betpoints
B) Were on same side as the capper and are angry about the loss

I understand I haven't been around too long but for people joining SBR, they see these childish trolls and probably don't want to ingratiate themselves with this community.

Something should be done, but I know I'd need backing from some wiley veterans.

Thanks

Deemer

SBR Player Relations