Originally posted on 09/20/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by Joe D. 416 View Post
Like I said, I know what I did wrong, and now that I'm not going to tail this punk any longer; I feel the need to let it all out.
An Introduction to SBR "Turd Watching": Exhibit 1, "the bitchnmoaning cherrypicker"
Above
we see the "keyboard droppings" of that overly-abundant forum species:
"the bitchnmoaning cherrypicker". Along with the recently-spotted "amateur officials who love to call games before they're done"...and "those who complain about lines hours after they're posted"...these and many more varieties of turd we'll investigate, courtesy of fitguy67, your enthusiastic guide to this sometimes-annoying/always-amusing sub-class of oxygen-wasting SBR-posters, all with IQ-scores lower than their shoe-size.

...sbr is a great place for "turd watching". BTW, don't waste your time responding directly to the turds...just let 'em "circle the drain" on their inevitable journey & enjoy watching 'em (as much as you can with your nose plugged)...in this case, appreciate the bitchnmoaning cherrypicker's special talent: to somehow manage to lose money tailing a card that's 7-4 over the last 11 plays
...and blame the card!

Turd-Watching is definitely more fun than bird-watching...but do be careful, as the main difference between "birds" and "turds" is that the latter are much more likely to "bite the hand that feeds".