xstud
    xstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Corey up to no good again, this time at Heritage. Hits 2 Royals and is owed 43K : Nom

Originally posted on 09/19/2012:

John,

Why even bother anymore? I mean SBR is a free service for anyone to file a dispute and Cory has also been given a platform to speak out against books where he felt he was wronged. SBR went above and beyond and paid for legal services for Cory as well. Let's face it, the guy is about as ungrateful as they come. If you proceed to keep hand holding him from one stop to the next it is only a matter of time before a friend of Cory's or another relative runs into a similar dispute. SBR has spent god knows how many hours dealing with Cory and to continue to "Feed the beast" is only encouraging his reckless behavior to continue.

The claim that Heritage free-rolled Cory is just as ridiculous. Cory clearly played with a SBR sponsor due to SBR siding so heavily with him in regards to the EZ case, now Cory has essentially received all of his initial money back AND Heritage as well as SBR is still willing to listen and go through more with Cory? I think it is time to cut ties John. This is not good for the forum or the industry.

un·grate·ful/ˌənˈgrātfəl/

Adjective:
    1. Not feeling or showing gratitude: "He's so ungrateful for everything we do".

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15350

Quote Originally Posted by xstud View Post
    Originally posted on 09/19/2012:

John,

Why even bother anymore? I mean SBR is a free service for anyone to file a dispute and Cory has also been given a platform to speak out against books where he felt he was wronged. SBR went above and beyond and paid for legal services for Cory as well. Let's face it, the guy is about as ungrateful as they come. If you proceed to keep hand holding him from one stop to the next it is only a matter of time before a friend of Cory's or another relative runs into a similar dispute. SBR has spent god knows how many hours dealing with Cory and to continue to "Feed the beast" is only encouraging his reckless behavior to continue.

The claim that Heritage free-rolled Cory is just as ridiculous. Cory clearly played with a SBR sponsor due to SBR siding so heavily with him in regards to the EZ case, now Cory has essentially received all of his initial money back AND Heritage as well as SBR is still willing to listen and go through more with Cory? I think it is time to cut ties John. This is not good for the forum or the industry.

un·grate·ful/ˌənˈgrātfəl/

Adjective:
    1. Not feeling or showing gratitude: "He's so ungrateful for everything we do".
    great post