Originally posted on 09/19/2012:

Boys Walker I have been around the fukkin block on fukkin forums a long time

We have seen it all...kids going onto Father's account while still logged on and losing over $25,000 to credit books

The forum loans that were not paid back....The Grizzly Bear Type stories, ect

Most gamblers are fukkin scum bags in real life that is why we are outcasts and chicks want nothing to do with us

We will do anything to get bets down

Never ever do any financial deals with posters unless you just are a good guy and give them money you do not want back

I did it a few times because I am a good guy

Do not make friends off the forum other than the casual meet once or twice a year or a casual phone call

I talk to a few guys here and met a few but that is all it is..a few times a year and get the fuk out of my life..strictly acquaintances..even with phone calls and texts..just a little

I am not here to make friends and neither should you, I got my own life to live and you should to

The trend here is not good and I am going to turn it around, everyone started getting buddy buddy off the forums and that is not good and things like the Grizzly Bear situation can arise if true

Stop searching on forums for friends as they are not what they claim to be, gamblers are not good friends to have

I want you all to want to cut each others fukkin heads off like the old days

Walker and I have been through those days and thrived on it..death threats, bribery, extortions, ect

God Bless You all and remember you really do not know one sbr poster in real life