Originally posted on 09/16/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post
Hey not everyone in here says splat sperm etc
It got a lil out of control. What sucks is there are some good plays in here. And they are all pretty good at picking winners. But its impossible to even find them now.
I have to go throw three pages of splat release etc to even find my own record. It was funny at first but the same thing over and over got a lil old. Im guilty to. but not to the extent of others.
No disrespect guys, i like you all and wish you the best of luck but if we cant talk about sports on NFL sunday i think im outta here
Didn't mean to lump everyone in the same category Mike I know there are varying degrees... at first it was funny and a bit of a storyline but today when I looked I didn't even bother to go back a few pages before I asked since what I did see what enough to make me not want to read further.

As I said it's really a shame too, because there is a very good group of guys in here underneath it all, and I wish the others on the forum could see how great everyone in here is without being turned off by the other