Originally posted on 09/15/2012:

Here ya go:

Quote Originally Posted by nrok2118 View Post
My first instinct lead me to the same idea, Seahawks with the upset to an overrated Cowboys team. Finally got around to looking into the game and I have to say Ive done a complete 180. I told myself either Seattle or No Play but the Cowboys look like a good bet.

Okung is expected to play, but wont be 100% and looked like crap against the cardinals. Not to mention hes gonna have to go up against DeMarcus Ware. Wilson spent a lot of time scrambling against the Cardinals...and the cowboys are designed to pressure the quarterback. Wilson will be in trouble and show his rookie form once again.

Seattle's WR core looks in shambles, tie that back to their rookie QB (who should be off his game against this pass rush) and their passing game is in question. And even if it is working, one of the main upgrades to the Cowboys defense was their corners, who proved (on the road) they can handle an elite QB and a respectable receiving core.

So they'll just have to run their premier back, Lynch, than?? While he is confirmed active, he has been limited in practice with back problems. He might not be able to carry the workload needed to establish a proper running game.

All in all, things dont look good for Seattle. I will agree the Cowboys should be close to a 6 point favorite which makes this game smell fishy...but I still think you cant waste good money on bad teams, and things arent looking to good in Seattle.

Now Ive lost the numbers, but the Cowboys own Seattle as of late. Problem is these games have been played in Texas, Romo hasnt been to Seattle since his botched snap. Now Ive seen some reports still talking about this...and personally I feel this may play into the hands of Romo and a possible "revenge" factor.

Travel may be a factor, but remember the Cowboys had the extra 2 days rest. Also, they have been playing with excessive noise during practice, not taking the 12th man lightly, especially after too many pre-snap penalties against NY.

Cowboys next game is their home opener against Tampa. Other than being their home opener, theres no reason they would be looking past this week into next. They should be ready and focused, against an inferior Seattle team thats beat up and relying on a rookie QB who had a good preseason. Seattle has to prove to me they can win before I waste my money on them.

All that being said, I went from "all over Seattle", to leaning Cowboys -3, with possible game total under...or maybe even Seattle TT under. I just think the Cowboys Defense will really bring out the worst in Wilson.

Good luck!!