Originally posted on 09/13/2012:

New guys have not been stepping up to the plate lately. I have to release some info to help them. Some are getting discouraged.

Its about time you fukks realize SBRforum is like a fukkin jail.

Players talk is the fukkin "yard". This is where everyone hang outs. When you show up, you show up here.

I hear people all the time saying they only go to "subforums". Subforums are the PC unit here. Thats protective custody for you new fukks. If you happen to leave PT for a subforum, that is fine. but you better hope mods aren't asleep at the wheel, or you will get eaten alive. Best bet, keep your fukkin head down in PT until you are recognized.

So how do you become someone?

Well there are certain things:

1. Only fukkin badasses roam SBR without having e-gangs. There might be 2 or 3 here tops, maybe 12 total in the history of forums. I am not talking about people that take a jab, get 4 or 5 negative responses and never are seen again. That is the fukkin worst of the worst. You are the bitches of this jail. There are a few that can run shit on their own though

2. Join an e-gang is the best way. Well how do you do that? You just have to maneuver in. Whether it was the Young Guns Gang (YGG), Pap (post actual plays movement), SBR Syndicate, or anyone else. If you enter a thread to disagree, well its alot better if you have 4 or 5 people jumping in to fukk the other person up as well. It pretty much guarantees a thread win.

2a. How do you join? Infractions....Take myself for example. I started talking shit to someone (wanting to join the opposite egang), noone would report my post. So what did I do? I reported my own post. ...Mods do not release who told on that person. So later on after the infraction, I posted my "infraction notice" in the thread and bitched about the mod that gave it to me. Noone fukkin realized i told on myself. Gained alot of e-cred. Rest is history.

3. You can win threads other ways such as post winners and funny gifs. Noone gives a fukk what you say if you are a winning, and enough no names laugh at your funny gif that it will not let most gangs from win the thread.