Originally posted on 09/10/2012:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FREE $ PLAYS RECORD: 24-12 ( Skillz)

U21 Euro Soccer

12:30pm

Bulgaria vs. Luxembourg

Jermer's Comments: Wow! Damn we are killing the books. I know the forums were busy yesterday but I hope you all caught my free money play in the NFL. It was the Chicago Bears OVER 26 (Team Total). The Bears had 24 at halftime. LOL!! They scored 41. We crushed it. FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$!

Well, guys. I woke up today to 2 gifts. The first was an email from Donna who lives in Kansas (USA). Donna wrote to tell me about her husband, James, who is 43, and suffered a massive stroke in May. James is bedridden, doesn't speak anymore, and has absolutely 0 motor skills. Can't eat, can't move, nothing. Progress, has been slow. She went on to tell me about almost giving up until one day last week. Donna had purchased some sort of software for his pc, that will apparently read aloud a webpage in a computer voice. She told me she clicks his favorite websites for him, SBR being one of them. She heard the computer voice repeating the words "dollar sign" "dollar sign" "dollar sign" $$$$$$$$$$, when she looked over at James she noticed he was smiling for the first time. She ran over kissing him with joy. The software continued to read through that particular FREE $$$$$$ thread,reading aloud all of our ridiculous comments, and James held that smile the whole time. Wow, that's just awesome.

James, get well soon buddy.
This play is for you.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Gift#2 I see 4 goals in this soccer match. This is FREE $$$$$$$ right here boys.

Pick: Bulgaria/Luxembourg OVER 2.5 & 3