Originally posted on 09/08/2012:

It was a glorious day outside watching people and their children walk side by side each other holding hands that it touched my heart. I stared at my monitor reading a thread from the OP and it finally dawn on me that I've been a degen for far too long and holding myself hostage staying inside would give me the sense of reality that the OP is right. So I took a trip down to the nearest mall, where back in my days, the women looked exactly like the photographs that Dad would post everyday. So I imagined myself walking into this facility to conceive any relationship with a women who would never doubt the package I would offer her. And in that same vain, I was imagining all the videos we could of made together and show the other degens how sophisticated and important my style of living is. My style would be a far distant then those who claim on betting units of hundreds on heavy chalk plays. I knew that today would be the day that my foundation would alter and create a new name that people would envy me. But what about the plays I just submitted? What happens if I look at the scores via cell phone? Who will go into details of why my play is degrading late in the game? All this will do is bring perpetual stress as my money is secured from the bookies and changing my mind to cancel the play is not an exception so I do have to stay home? If it losses then with what money will I be able to make a first impression to the women that I can be big timer? Women don't like small timers. Women demand to be revered and exalted and money buys everything in this century. Maybe tomorrow? Maybe tomorrow will be that day when my life makes that exchange?