Originally posted on 09/08/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
I have never gone 1-16 @ anything. Ever. My posted play MLB record is 25-11. Downplay it how ever you want but we all know its 77 units in 2 days. Even if you bet 25$ its still almost 2k. $100 units you're down $7700. When I first started tailing I went really small because I don't trust other people's bets but he went 15-6. Sure enough as soon as I bet the usual this hapensc. I'm not claiming to be the biggest balla here. $50 units are modest. That's 4 Gs. The worst cappers in the world don't hit a streak like that.

It bothers me he won't admit it... He won't admit he went 1-16. I could go over every bet but what's the point? We all know the truth.
Mantle you are the Epitome of a donk bookie feeder. You have no bank roll management and no business posting on a thread you just found. If you were with roxxy the whole time you would have a new car and a stack of fresh house money to spare. He never was laying 60+ units in one night until he had a bankroll of close to 400 units. But you just popped your retarded nose in here running your mouth when you have no clue that it is tailing OVER THE WHOLE SEASON that has made us all easy cash and for me personally has put a brand new (well 2010) mustang in my driveway.
Roxxy. Fu.ck the haters and most importantly fu.ck this prick mantle
mantle. Go jump of a bridge and do us all a favor. Oh and congrats, your posts per day is almost 34, soon you will have enough betpoints to buy your self a nice hat.