Originally posted on 09/08/2012:

Centaur if you are such a bad motherfukker then make your own picks with your own thread! Until then and we see what you got then you are a nobody. Roxxy's #'s speak for themselves however the last 2 days have been unusually brutal. However I kind of have to agree with Mantle that maybe he did not put the time in and was being reckless. The Tulsa 2h bet the other night was a prime example of not doing homework. Even I looked at the box score to get a breakdown of the game and get an idea of how things were playing out. Too bad I am not as familiar with the names since I just started watching some of the games in the last few weeks when they are on. Roxxy on the other hand would have known these players were missing after checking and said sorry guys I did not know prior to the game these girls were out... pound Seattle -2 in the 2h. Simple reckless behavior without doing the homework costs lots of money. Now don't get me wrong I tail at my own free will and blame nobody but I think Roxxy learned some valuable lessons the past 2 days that should put his ego back in check and re-focus.