Originally posted on 09/05/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by drnkyourmlkshk View Post
Wow my bad didn't realize I was dealing with the elite of the sports betting world. I'll now let you guys get back to giving each other tests. I didn't realize I was asking any questions that were asked often nor was i upsetting anyone by doing so. I'll now do the leg work I had already planned on doing but it's good to know that I can always come here and be treated like a imbecile for asking very valid questions in the future. Anytime you are in LV please find me so I can bow to your abilities of treating a new comer with a random question or two.
Class acts here. Mods please lock thread. Thanks MILK
You were kindly told to use the search function earlier. You ignored it.

Quote Originally Posted by Duff85 View Post
OP search function is your friend - hundred threads in here on steam chasing.
Then, not once but twice, you asked for information that anyone with three brain cells could deduce how to acquire for themselves. I mean, you brought up line services like DB yourself in your first post.

Quote Originally Posted by drnkyourmlkshk View Post
Anyone know who might have the least sharp clientele and might be even 1-2 minutes behind pinnacle moves normally?
So, there are one of two possibilities at work here:

1. You're too stupid to figure out how to tell if a book doesn't move quickly enough.
2. You're a lazy asshole that wants others to do your work for you.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt on your intelligence and go with number two - especially since you seemed to ignore the previous post that had already told you to search the forum. So, please tell us again how wronged you were.