Mrscofield25
    Mrscofield25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13647

SIS (sports investor strategies) talk : Nominated Post

Originally posted on 09/04/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by cmaulsby View Post
    I was requested to share this with the SBR community regarding SIS' service:

Your claim about our soccer service on public forum is false.
    Wanna ticket to be banned from our service??
    You just bought one!
    Post that!

At least I finally received a personal response from their customer service rather than a forwarded e-mail.
    Don't take it personal. That is just how they speak. They are so flippant when they get some criticism. I bought their Soccer Summer Special last year with asian handicap picks. They were terrible. I never bet any of them I just kept record. Unfortunately I have deleted that excel sheet. They are not worth a penny!!!

Tonyca
    Tonyca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

I am spreading the news amongst other sport betting forums. The two guys who head SIS (Sports Investing Strategies) are crooks. I don't think they use statistics to pick the games. They try to lure innocent people into subscribing to their service that provides sub par picks. They would post their winning streaks and conveniently forget their losing streaks. Those losing streaks are more often than normal. Their customer service SUCKS!!!! There is a reason they don't publish their business phone number. It would ring off the hook with complaints. They would delete negative email feedback before you can blink. Again, the SIS is a total SCAM. STAY AWAY FROM THEM!