Originally posted on 08/29/2012:

Ok I've seen it. Had to find a pirate site to download it and the sound sucked... it'll never play here in Mexico.

The entire film is nothing more then a rehash of D'Souza's 2010 book, "Obama's Roots" (or something like that) I read abuot 3/4 that one weekend and gave it to a neo-con friend. The film, just like the book, makes it seem like the US was debt free and doing fine until Obama was sworn in, after the the debt goes to 10 then 15 trillion in the hole in the blink of an eye. It also makes many leaps of logic that quite frankly boggle the mind. There's an interview with a man in Kenya who was Obama's fathers friend. The man claims Obama's father was "anti-colonial" and since his dad was Obama must be too. Never mind his father left the family when Barrack was two and visited one time when he was 10 or 11. Must have been a hell of a visit. There's a shrink in the film who details why all this makes sense. His answers made no sense to me what so ever. I sent that clip to my friend in the states who is a licensed therapist. She didn't think it was solid theory either. The film also, wrongly, claims Obama want to give the Falkland Is. back to Argentina. And of course Obama loves him some Muslim terrorists in the film, no mention he ordered the killing of OBL and many other drone strike which have killed other terror suspects. There a claim that Obama had a bust of Churchill removed form the oval office. Truth is the bust was scheduled to be returned to the British Embassy before Obama was ever elected. Also the film doesn't mention Obama has a bust of Churchill, by the same artists, in his private residence in the WH. Obama's also supposedly done nothing to stop Iran from getting a nuke. So all those economic and trade sanctions Obama's administration has supported and imposed either never happened or are nothing.

Basically the film has some dates correct and is accurate in that Obama is the President of the US. Other then that it's full of complete horseshit with some mixed in subjective bullshit.

People who hate Obama will love this film. People who love Obama will hate this flick. Anyone who does an honest fact check will know it's completely inaccurate.