Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Thank You Torii Hunter : Nominated Post

Originally posted on 08/29/2012:

I was at the game and Angels were down by 1 with 7 8 9 batters do up..All I could think about was of if somebody could get on wed have a chance if Trout got on. Izturis flys out to left 1 out. Aybar gets hit by a pitch, Callaspo walked. Runners on 1st and 2nd and the place is going nuts. Trout steps up ans goes down 0-2. Next pitch he hits a laser beam up the middle and run scores and ties up the game. Runners on 1st and 3rd with 1 out. Hunter shoots one out toothed warning track. Best Baseball game ive ever been too! It was amazing, Gentleman. Plus me and my chick were on the Jumbo Tron. It was the perfect night for this Angel fan.

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    Originally <a href='players-talk/1869406-thank-you-torii-hunter.html#post15818862'>posted</a> on 08/29/2012:

I was at the game and Angels were down by 1 with 7 8 9 batters do up..All I could think about was of if somebody could get on wed have a chance if Trout got on. Izturis flys out to left 1 out. Aybar gets hit by a pitch, Callaspo walked. Runners on 1st and 2nd and the place is going nuts. Trout steps up ans goes down 0-2. Next pitch he hits a laser beam up the middle and run scores and ties up the game. Runners on 1st and 3rd with 1 out. Hunter shoots one out toothed warning track. Best Baseball game ive ever been too! It was amazing, Gentleman. Plus me and my chick were on the Jumbo Tron. It was the perfect night for this Angel fan.

First of all if you call Trouts hit a "laser Beam" you either werent at the game or are a complete moron. That was a broken bat bloop that barely made it past the SS.

Second of all your a fukking angel home and have a Yankee as your avatar. Typical Fraud fan.