JayHorne3
    1 Budlight Please
    JayHorne3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

If God already knows how everything will happen, why bother to pray? : Nominated Post

Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=15795516'>posted</a> on 08/27/2012:

So basically you believe that this entire world, every animal, insect, plant, and creature was made out of some miraculous miracle pertaining to an explosion of particles millions of years ago? So let me ask at the time when there was nothing, meaning absolute nothing (no planets, air, no matter nor anti-matter), where did the first particle of matter/anti-matter come from? Did it just miraculously appear? Newton's 3rd law states for every action, there is an equal or opposite reaction. What I am asking is what made the first action at a time of non-existence? I just do not understand how people say there is not a god. Take a look at the human anatomy and the complexity it takes just to take a single breath of air. I guess us humans are every so "lucky" to evolve/materialize over time into the most dominant living being on the planet. Pure luck I tell you. People have extreme issues psychologically believing something they can not see. I wonder if anyone here believes in ghost but not in God? Yet ghost are seen by millions every year and people still have a hard time believing because they have not seen. I for one, have seen the dead walk therefore believe in the afterlife and supreme power that is God. For me, the proof is everywhere.

In response to the opening question, God may know the outcome but that does not change each individual's control over their own destiny. God only knows what "will" happen, but each person determines their destiny to carry out what God knows will come to be.

Zeroseotop
    Zeroseotop's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seo top