Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=15785602'>posted</a> on 08/26/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
It's not so much "fools" as it is a complete lack of rules or guidelines of any sort on this website. The mods seems to have free reign and that suits John just fine I guess. For me, that's problematic. Why have a website and allow others to dictate policy "as they please"?

I have been silently bitching about it for over a year now but realize that maybe my time would be better served in some other endeavor.

I honestly am not needed anymore. There are a bunch of new good video makers. There are guys that are better cappers, and more consistent. I did very well for a long time, and I learned a lot. I owe SBR in some way for that. Because in 2007 when I signed up, I didn't know shit.

It's been a good run, as a gambler would say.
There needs to be clear cut rules which are equally enforced. It often happens mods power trip or sometimes have it in for another poster and use their authority in an abusive manner. We just need to put up with it and keep complaining until something is done about it. Don't let them run you off. Your one of the guys who contributes here and there aren't many. Stick around bro.