Originally posted on 08/22/2012:

I've mailed them earlier this week about previous stats and guarantee, this was the response I got:

Hi Nick,
Thanks for inquiring. Our selections for the prior seasons were not documented with any monitoring service, mostly just because we were only betting for ourselves. We will be monitored this season by multiple monitoring services to confirm legitimacy of the releases.

So as far as the prior seasons go, you'd be taking a leap of faith. But listen, that's why we provide the 60% guarantee. If we're not what we say we are (self-cappers that win more than 60% of our picks), we give you all your fees back at the end of the year. We don't feel like we deserve your hard-earned money unless we've done something good for you. (Also see the lower priced, 60% refund option)

The way the refunds work is simple: On February 4th (the Monday after the Super Bowl), we do the final calculation of our picks for the entire season. Anything below 60% (59.9% or less) and all full-season customers get a refund check mailed that day. Depending which offer you choose (see below), you'd either get 100% refund or 60% refund (lesser refund, but the sign-up price is much lower at $225). Obviously, we don't expect to fail -- but the reassurance to our customers that they get GUARANTEED results is what sets us apart from other services out there.

How do you know for sure that you'll get your money back at the end of the year? Our business is based 100% on the guarantee! It's the foundation of everything we do. We are all very ethical and moral people - and frankly, we'd get the pants sued off of us if we don't follow through on our promises. This business is in the process of receiving accreditation with the Better Business Bureau, which means that our reputation will be destroyed if we don't honor the guarantee. All customer payments go into a zero-risk savings account until February 4th. If we succeed in reaching 60% winners, then we've earned our fees. If the season comes up short of 60%, checks are mailed out on February 4th. Businesses that mislead and use false advertising don't last long -- I can tell you that this business will be operating 25 years from now, simply because we will stand by the guarantee - no matter what!
Nick, our payment processor is being corrected and should be up and running soon. If you'd like a quick email letting you know when it's ready, just let me know. See below the three options that will be offered:

$380 for the full season (60% WINNERS GUARANTEED), August 30th thru the Super
Bowl. Approximately 80 selections - if the plays do not finish with a 60% or
higher success rate, customer receives a full refund of fees paid. (Any refund
checks will be issued on Monday, February 4, 2013)

The 60/60 Guarantee! Reduced price of $225 (60% WINNERS GUARANTEED) - we refund
60% of the fees paid if we don't win 60%. So you'd receive a $135 refund on
February 4, 2013 if the picks fail to have a 60% success rate for the season.
(Total expense to you in that scenario: $90)

$19 Weekly -- Join us anytime during the season and receive all plays for the
week for just $19! To reach 60% and beyond, we'll be releasing high quality
selections every week. Weekly purchases do not qualify for the guarantee. We
believe that all of our selections are high quality, and most weeks you'll
receive 4 or 5 plays for $19 -- that's about $4 per release. You won't find a
better value out there.

Nick, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Josh
60 Percent Guaranteed
You can try the $19/week option and just see how it goes. I'm thinking of going for option #2, where I risk less than the full $380. If they walk away with it, it'd be less of a problem. If they stick to their guarantee and don't hit the 60%, I only paid $90.

It's worth a shot