Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=15701632'>posted</a> on 08/18/2012:

Hello Gentlemen , good morning , we were a bit unlucky yesterday two very close games, Tulsa really shoud have covered but OK today is a new day
in the first game i go again with the New York Liberty@+7.5 for 5units
and i would not surprised if the can puill a major upset here so also 1 unit on the Moneyline@ +292
not for the first time i write how overrated this Connecticut team is,Tina Charles won the Gold medal with the US team but she was one of the weakest in the USA Team,she really was awful,shes out of form for weeks now, also Kara Lawson showed nothing in New York
the Liberty have their injured players back and they played great,Leilani Mitchell on a good day can hit 5-8 3pointers, they blew out the Sun in New York and that even Cappie Pondexter had a awful first half, the Liberty showed their potential,and i think they will continue, i await a good second half of the season,whilst I see major problems for Connecticut, i think the Liberty will show again how much potential this team have

but my Bet of the Day are the LA Sparks @-187 10units
i do not play the spread here i go the safe way, but if you like, the more risky way go ahead Sparks should get this done, it does not matter for me if Sue Bird is playing or not , she sat out the 2nd hals two days ago with stomach flu, more important is that Lauren Jackson is still not playing and Ann Wauters is long time injured , also Tina Thompson looked not 100% fit, she surely needs a few games more to be back in top form, the Storm won easy against the Mercury but that doesnt mean much at the moment as the Phoenix team is not competitive at the moment, I like the Storm , and i like them especially at home, but not today, so the LA Sparks are my selection here

in the third game we have Indiana Fever against Atlanta Dream, the fever won against the Mystics,but it was hard work,they could secure this win in the last 5minutes,when you see how easy the Lynx won by 30+yesterday i cannot bet the Indiana Fever here with Confidence, the Atlanta Dream were also lucky in the end to get away with a win in Chicago, Angel McCoughtry were great again, also de Souza back is a boost for the team, but the rest of the team is way too inconsistent i dont see them as a serious title contender this year, compared to the TOP Teams Lynx,Sparks and Silver Stars the Dream are just average
and thats why i just make a small bet on the OVER 157.5 for 2units

so thats it for today boys, hope we can make some $ back from yesterday