Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=15670936'>posted</a> on 08/15/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
dont understand what this latino fuuk is babbeling, do you speak english dumbmoney?? or habla espanol only, he first time appeared in my Tennis thread when i was big on Kerber and Shvedova and hit her as big dog, he constantly makes a fool outofhimself since then
he always say hes gone and he always is back not even worth to response , he hate women sports , i got it, now move along Senor OH ,he already posted he will not bother my WNBA thread,as the season continues tomorrow 5Dimes just put odds up Dumbmoney will appear is-1200 now pound it hard

and by the way Yorkie i lost 200$ in game on Bartoli so all guys relax, nobody was there when i hit 4 english soccer games yesterday, so relax all i have to post my todays plays
I'm not latino you stupid fat fuk. I already told you I was born in California. You have got to be one of the dumbest pieces of crap that I have seriously ever run into on a website like this. -1200 to go into your womens basketball thread?? Dude, you are a complete moron. I tool with you, whenever I have time to do absolutely nothing in my life. And the fact that you respond and get all upset like you do, really is a freaking laugh for me. I can tell, bec it is so obvious at times, that this is your life. When are you going to learn that I do this for pure enjoyment to help people and when I lose a 100 or 200 on a game its not a big deal. I win quite a bit as well, so I have fun with it. You act like this is your life Roxxy. In some ways, I do feel bad for you. I just don't think you understand that I really don't give two craps about you and I think the racist remarks I have heard in the past from you and how you post back to other people, is absolutely pathetic. It exemplifies what kind of person you are, that is not very hard to see. I would not waste my time to post in your womens basketball thread, bec I only pop on here when I am bored to respond to the crap I laugh at from you or your clonies. So post whatever you want about me, I absolutely don't care. I just think its funny that you prob spend everyday doing this and watching sports. Great life Roxxy, just don't forget to hit the gym once in a while, ok?? No reason to hate on someone who actually takes care of himself & gives a shit about "stuff" like that. LOL.

Bottom line. I went into your thread and had every right to tell you that the pick you told everyone was an easy play, free money, a gauranteed winner, was crap. When I said that, you absolutely imploded. And so did your clonies. It was actually hilarious. I always welcome people to come into my thread and tell me my pick was terrible if I lose and told everyone how easy it was going to be and how free it was and the lock of the week or etc, etc....
So now Roxxy calles me a latino?? Again, adding to my humor that I already enjoy by listening to this clown. Literally, his body structure and physique resemble that of a circus clown. To add to his intelligence level, he made up a name for me as well. It is very clever. It adds the word "dumb" to my screen name. Now I'm sure this is in response to the name I gave you a little while ago. Racist Roxxy was not "made up". I gave him this name, bec he was bashing people as human beings & was being racist. Some comments have shocked me bec they have been so racist and so graphic. So hence the name. But when he responds, notice how he retaliates, but adding the word "dumb". It is quite astonishing the level of intelligence needed to be able to do something like that. What I called you Roxxy was the truth?? And it should hurt. But knowing you, it probably doesn't. And that is pathetic, because racism is wrong. Very wrong. So keep it rolling my man, like said, it gives me something to do when I am bored. And I call em how I see em, and its obvious you don't like what I see. So take a look in the mirror bud. And its nice that you respond, even though as fairly low educated as it is consistenly, and that your clones don't respond for you. Bec that crap is just flat out wierd. Again, IMO.