Originally posted on 08/14/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
Blondie, if i'm dwelling on this too much or digging too deep just tell me. As a Psychologist and addicted forum person this stuff really is fascinating/scary to me

but does your family or friends ever bring up all that happened around the Weitzner death's to get you to stop moderating?
You are fine, can't say I have ever actually been asked this question before

I don't believe any of them have directly said it, although there have been some inuendos. Some of those are what surrounded (along with other reasons) my original desire to resign after they passed away.

I do not know all of the reasons they chose to end their lives, in fact, no one probably does not even their family as someone who ends or is thinking about ending their life has more than one reason most often and while afterwards people can piece together what they believed happened, they will never truly know for sure everything that led the deceased to that final breaking point...

I personally want to live to see my children grow up and perhaps some day have children of their own. No matter how bad life gets it's still worth living...

For the most part, once in awhile their death will come up in conversation, but usually in relation to something else... For instance, my girls brought up a girl scout event we went to two years ago. It was that same day upon returning home I read about what had happened and called Tony to find out it was true.