Originally posted on 08/13/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Opie

Get out of the shell you're living in, in 1892 and diversify your culture. Don't be afraid to talk to a queer and you just may see that they are people too. They aren't aliens I promise. Now I'm not telling you to want it in the ass because let's be honest, nothing is better than T and A, well of course vagina is but ya long winded rant ended. All I am saying is talk to some queers and realize they are normal people that just like to suck rooster and take it up the turd cutter.
Not sure why you can't get this through that bulbous head of yours......I am not against gays. I couldn't give a fukk less what anyone does in their own home. You and your man can suck and cornhole one another to your hearts content. Have at it!!

I simply oppose gay marriage. I am fine with a civil union, but not the benefits and standing that come with a man and a woman marrying.

I am against it, and I always will be. I don't think its right, its unnatural, and I don't want kids to be brainwashed into believing its normal.

That's it.