Originally posted on 08/06/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
Just catching up on all of this now after the wknd, what would you like to see SBR do keeping in mind that it was only a short time ago that many posters were calling for 5Dimes to be significantly downgraded due to processing issues? And now everyone's back to kissing 5Dimes ass again. I've watched as a poster - not an employee - SBR get involved in BOL disputes... there are examples of them posted throughout S&I, maybe even on the first page. Just curious how you would handle it as you're my friend and I respect your opinion... no hidden meaning behind my post.
There are still people who feel 5D should be downgraded and I'm one of them.

When are SBR and SBR mods going to realize the rating system goes from A+ to F with a bunch of letters in between.

When posters say 5D should be downgraded, none of them are saying 5D is a fukkin F book.

I don't see anything wrong with temporary downgrades for temporary lapses in service. If tonight Pinnacle says all payouts are going to be delayed 3 months but all signs indicate it's still a safe book, I think that warrants a downgrade to at least A- until they get their shit straightened out.

Shari just loves the forum drama and arguing about women's tennis but obviously doesn't know much about the business. Leave the serious issues to the men here.