Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=15582046'>posted</a> on 08/06/2012:

Pena i agree & see what youre saying but really rox brings it on himself @ times.
I got love for roxy and always been supporting him so dont take this as a bashing post but hes just asking for trouble & inviting the trolls with his thread titles. Gotta really hope your pick can back itself up when you put those thread titles up, personally i find em funny and dont take it real serious like these guys. also you have to know when to tail roxxy,lets be real hes an action junkie, makes tons of bets for the fukk of it, or for values sake(which theirs nothing wrong with, AT ALL) so you gotta know when to unload. I play all the basketball picks 1U so i dont risk getting killed on a big play, its good enough for me. Thats why i dont ever bitch over big play losing, just another standard bet to me. I guess this is why guys get mad, they tail one random big play, unload half their account & get fukked, and blame roxxy for his misleading thread titles. Its hapoened to me, this is why now all plays are standard 1U, try it out guys, fukkin protect yourselves, shouldnt bet what your roll cant afford to lose in the 1st place.... But Womens ball again lets be real noone on here can touch the fukkin guy, tailing him over seasons course will make you fukkin bank, period. Just be a bit more strict and maybe youll see better results, got no real prob with roxxy, guys won me tons of bets, just gotta expect guys to come after you with those thread titles though....