Originally posted on 07/30/2012:

I have pondered this question for a long time. Never came up with an acceptable answer.

And then I rememered a story my pastor used to tell regularly. It's about a kid walking down a street. He sees a guy sitting on a porch with a dog. So the kid approaches the man and says "Hel Pal, does your dog bite?" The man says "Nope!" So the kid reaches down to pet the dog and the dog bites him. The kid says "I thought you said your dog doesn't bite?" The man answers "that ain't my dog".

The point being you've got to ask the right questions.

So I was in the shower the other day pondering the point to life. What's our purpose when in became clear, I was asking the wrong fukking question.

I had been asking Whats the point/purpose to life? For that question I don't believe there is an acceptable answer.

I then asked myself "Whats the point to MY life?" and it became a much more clear question. One that I still haven't answered but I'm a lot closer now than I was a few months ago. Now I think I'm asking the right question. What is the point of my life? What's my purpose?

I'm not sure yet but I know it doesn't involve SBR much longer. I've enjoyed SBR for around 6 months now but I know my future lies elsewhere.

Gentelemen don't be that guy that gets bit by the dog. Ask the right quetions.