PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Adam Bowden's Intelligent MMA Picks : Nominated Post

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
    I haven't been on since last saturday, so perhaps I'm missing something??? He seems like the new, typical tool who means well but is a naive little kid who gets butthurt, am I wrong? Or is this Gabe or someone we know here?
    where you been dude? go on vacation or something?

you missed a lot bro. you missed some classic fockin memes of our resident urologist, wannabet. will try to post a link for you later if i have some time to find it. guaranteed to have you rolling. not to be outdone, wannabet laid it on vaughany thick by repeatedly saying "squid", as in vaughany only won "10 squid". he may or may not have rubbed one to that. fosho got into a beef with gabe over the kongo/jordan fight, got mad at everyone and called them "cretins". wannabet rubbed one out to that. during this time, it was established that nunya has a posse, which consists of everyone on the mma forum except wannabet, fosho, and perhaps some of these new characters*. finally, this AdamBowman kid shows up and as you can see, has diverted alot of attention from wannabet and fosho. although, it seems like wannabet is trying to take him under his wings and recruit him to the tony stark camp.

*one such new character uses the handle AdamB, but he claims there is no relation to AdamBowman. i'm not sure if i believe him, but who knows, it may be a big coincidence. sometimes these things happen in mma handicapping forums.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-26-15 at 03:10 PM. Reason: link does not work