Originally posted on 07/26/2012:

dont get on the defensive fosho, because im not trying to start anything with you. i just wanted to point out that when you started this thread saying there was a 75% chance that lombard wins ITD, this is what i said

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
careful. lombard didnt have the easiest time KO'ing falaniko vitale. i was at that event live, and i remember lombard did not look impressive. fight was very close going into the third. He was -700 in that fight.

again, this is falaniko vitale i'm talking about.
notice that i was polite to you, and didnt come off condescending as you were with gabe on the jordan/kongo argument. i merely offered you some insight that you might not have considered, and didnt make it sound as if you were some kind of moron.

also notice that i didnt throw this in your face after the fact (which would have been very easy to do, and is always easy to talk shit in hindsight), and i didnt act like you were some imbecile for not listening to my sage advice. in fact, i didnt even bring it up until now, and im only doing it now to try and show you why you took so much heat for that jordan/kongo argument and how you should handle these situations in the future. to put it simply, just dont be a dick, especially when you have acknowledged that you are not an expert or a guru.

anyway, i hope you understand the point im trying to make and dont get defensive. and again, i dont really have any issues with you aside from not understanding your friendship with dr. creepy.